Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This weeks status

This is my first so called 'poem'. So called because before this I have never ever attempted to compose anything.
I was working into Symantec, my first job. The project(name : SvF) on which I was working got scraped suddenly. After that we had reallocation process. I had enrolled for the Advanced Java training as we were without work. During the project we used to have weekly status meeting wherein we updated manager with the tasks done in the week (I guess its the custom followed everywhere). But this week was special as we all were into a trauma of our project and following came to my when I was attending training:

This weeks status

It was Monday
Yet another working day
All were lazy
But pretended to be buzy

We had a traning session
For Advanced Java lesson
I wondered when it would start
As trainer was stuck in Amazon shopping carts

Session seemed like a sleeping pill
Head numbed and nerves freezed
Had no other option after SvFs demise
Redeployment was in air, had to decide wise

Have to make a new start
With new team members and different tasks
Was still nostalgic about the old mob
But lets wish we all find better JOB ;-)

1 comment:

  1. very well written... considering its your first composition
    :)

    ReplyDelete