Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Miles Away

It's been too long
Since we had a talk
It's been too long
Since we had a lonely walk

Thought this was only my destiny
Was so wrong; I am falling for thee
Thought this was only my destiny
But realized it's nil without you with me

I miss you when the sun sprinkles
I miss you when the night star twinkles
The cool breeze makes me feel of you
I recall your smile in morning dew

Trust me; every word I say is true
I curse the day when I said adieu
Miles away I am so restless
Dying for your tender caress

It's the love, I am sure
The wound which you can only cure
It's the day, I have decided to confess
Baby, I love U, is what I want to express!!!

PS: All characters in above poem are fictitious.... and the situation too is hypothetical :)

1 comment:

  1. All characters in above poem are now real .... and the situation too is real :)

    ReplyDelete